Uninsured / Untraced Drivers

Faith King Solicitors can help you make a compensation claim if you have been in an accident with an uninsured driver, or a motorist who cannot be traced after the accident.

Unisured or Untraced Motorist

  • If you suspect that the third party has provided false details or if the third party has failed to provide you with insurance details you must report this to the police immediately and obtain a police reference number.
  • The Motor Insurers Bureau can compensate victims of uninsured or untraced motorists however you must have reported the accident to the police within 5 days of it happening or as soon as reasonably possible.
  • The Motor Insurers Bureau can refuse to deal with your claim if you have not reported the matter to the police or you have delayed in reporting the matter to the police.

Speak to one of our team about making a claim by calling 01282 410786 today.